Indonesian Food Blog

CIMORY RESTO

Yesterday suddenly Aay asked me to accompanied him to go somewhere, so I asked Mom to went a long with me. A long journey indeed, because the traffic was unpredictable and we had to go on a circle to go there. And eventually, we arrived to Cimory Resto. This is the second time I went to Cimory Resto. The atmosphere is still bustling with places which I think is very cozy. From the distances, we can see a row of mountain scenery which increasingly add-value of Cimory Resto.





This time I ordered Zupa-Zupa Soup and Coffee Milk Shake to accompanied me enjoyed the natural scenery. Hot soup and coffee, in my opinion simply can enliven the mood. Mom ordered the corn chowder and hot ginger milk. While Aay ordered Beef Steak and hot ginger milk as well. The unique from the beef steak was that they made from ground beef. Smart enough, remembering that the local meat will be tough to eat when they became steak.




We got there around 5 o'clock, once fitted because we could enjoyed the afternoon and sunset views as well. You should go there also :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment