Indonesian Food Blog

SATE MARANGGI


Its really been a very long time, since I want to taste this satay, but I dont have the opportunity yet. But... this afternoon was my lucky day! Aay asked me to Pajajaran street, Bogor and tasted "Sate Maranggi" for the first time! The place is accross the Bale Binarum building.

The place was quite big and (of course) clean. I looked at the menu for a while, mmm..... Me and Aay decided to order chicken satay, sop iga, softdrink for Aay and strawberry juice for me.


When I tasted the satay, wow.... sweet! It was different from any other satay, just plain satay without peanut sauce or ketchup like usual. But I really luuuuv it!


For the price is reasonable enough, one satay Rp 1.500/each, the soup Rp. 15.000,- and the juice Rp. 8.500,-.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment